Wednesday, June 03, 2009

A Graduation

Hickman High School Class of 2009
My youngest sister, Shannon, graduated from high school on Saturday, so Jason and I went to Columbia for the weekend. (I believe she's the blonde without her cap on in the picture above. Notice the beach ball....the teachers literally took about 30 of those from the graduates during the course of the ceremony!)

It's hard to believe that Shan is out of high school now and starting college this summer. Seems like only yesterday she looked like this:

However, she's grown up a lot since then! She's a very talented photographer, and she's studying digital media in school. (I'm honestly not really sure what that means...other than it has to do with computers??? But I'm sure she's good at it.) I have a feeling she'll do something pretty neat with her life.


Congrats sis! You made it!

No comments: